We are VOINstyle Inc, a corporation incorporated in the Province of Ontario, carrying on business at 88 Colgate Avenue, Unit # 402, City of Toronto, Province of Ontario, Canada M4M OA6. This website is operated by VOINstyle Inc. The terms “we”, “us”, and “our” as used herein refer to VOINstyle Inc. The use of our website is subject to the following terms and conditions of use, as amended from time to time (the “Terms”). The Terms are to be read together by you with any terms, conditions or disclaimers provided in the pages of our website. Please review the Terms carefully.
The Terms apply to any purchases from our site and they constitute binding terms governing any purchase by you. Additional terms and conditions may be introduced as the situation demands. By continuing with your purchase, you confirm your acceptance of the Terms. You are advised to read the Terms in its entirety. If you have any questions about the site or any of our products, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Use of Our Website
You agree to use our website for legitimate purposes and not for any illegal or unauthorized purpose, including without limitation, in violation of any intellectual property or privacy law. By agreeing to the Terms, you represent and warrant that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence and are legally capable of entering into a binding contract.
You agree to not use our website to conduct any activity that would constitute a civil or criminal offence or violate any law. You agree not to attempt to interfere with our website’s network or security features or to gain unauthorized access to our systems.
1. General Conditions
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone, at any time, for any reason. We may at any time suspend or restrict the operation of this website without notice or without giving any reasons. We reserve the right to make any modifications to the website, including terminating, changing, suspending or discontinuing any aspect of the website at any time, without notice. We may impose additional rules or limits on the use of our website. We aim to make the site available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. However, your access to the site may occasionally be restricted to allow for site development, maintenance, or other reason. In the case of any down-time, we will attempt to restore the service as soon as we reasonably can. You agree to review the Terms regularly and your continued access or use of our website will mean that you agree to any changes.
You agree that we will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of our website or for any service, content, feature or product offered through our website.
2. Products or Services
All purchases through our website are subject to product availability. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel the quantities offered on our website or limit the sales of our products or services to any person, household, geographic region or jurisdiction.
Prices for our products are subject to change, without notice. Unless otherwise indicated for specific product, all prices displayed on our website are quoted in Canadian Funds and inclusive of taxes. Any delivery charge applicable to your order will be specified to you prior to your concluding your order.
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to refuse orders, including without limitation, orders that appear to be placed by distributors or resellers. If we believe that you have made a false or fraudulent order, we will be entitled to cancel the order and inform the relevant authorities.
We do not guarantee the accuracy of the colour or design of the products on our website. We have made efforts to ensure the colour and design of our products are displayed as accurately as possible on our website.
3. Links to Third-Party Websites
Links from or to websites outside our website are meant for convenience only. We do not review, endorse, approve or control, and are not responsible for any sites linked from or to our website, the content of those sites, the third parties named therein, or their products and services. Linking to any other site is at your sole risk and we will not be responsible or liable for any damages in connection with linking. Links to downloadable software sites are for convenience only and we are not responsible or liable for any difficulties or consequences associated with downloading the software. Use of any downloaded software is governed by the terms of the license agreement, if any, which accompanies or is provided with the software.
4. Comments, Feedbacks and Other Submissions
You acknowledge that you are responsible for the information, profiles, opinions, messages, comments and any other content (collectively, the “Content”) that you post, distribute or share on or through our website or services available in connection with our website. You further acknowledge that you have full responsibility for the Content, including but limited to, with respect to its legality, and its trademark, copyright and other intellectual property ownership.
You agree that any Content submitted by you in response to a request by us for a specific submission may be edited, adapted, modified, recreated, published, or distributed by us. You further agree that we are under no obligation to maintain any Content in confidence, to pay compensation for any Content or to respond to any Content.
You agree that you will not post, distribute or share any Content on our website that is protected by copyright, trademark, patent or any other proprietary right without the express consent of the owner of such proprietary right. You further agree that your Content will not be unlawful, abusive or obscene nor will it contain any malware or computer virus that could affect our website’s operations. You will be solely liable for any Content that you make and its accuracy. We have no responsibility and assume no liability for any Content posted by you or any third-party.
We reserve the right to terminate your ability to post on our website and to remove and/or delete any Content that we deem objectionable. You consent to such removal and/or deletion and waive any claim against us for the removal and/or deletion of your Content.
5. Your Personal Information
6. Errors and Omissions
Please note that our website may contain typographical errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time, without prior notice (including after an order has been submitted). Such errors, inaccuracies or omissions may relate to product description, pricing, promotion and availability and we reserve the right to cancel or refuse any order placed based on incorrect pricing or availability information, to the extent permitted by applicable law.
We do not undertake to update, modify or clarify information on our website, except as required by law.
7. Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
You assume all responsibility and risk with respect to your use of our website, which is provided “as is” without warranties, representations or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, with regard to information accessed from or via our website, including without limitation, all content and materials, and functions and services provided on our website, all of which are provided without warranty of any kind, including but not limited to warranties concerning the availability, accuracy, completeness or usefulness of content or information, uninterrupted access, and any warranties of title, non-infringement, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. We do not warrant that our website or its functioning or the content and material of the services made available thereby will be timely, secure, uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that our websites or the servers that make our website available are free of viruses or other harmful components.
The use of our website is at your sole risk and you assume full responsibility for any costs associated with your use of our website. We will not be liable for any damages of any kind related to the use of our website.
In no event will we, or our affiliates, our or their respective content or service providers, or any of our or their respective directors, officers, agents, contractors, suppliers or employees be liable to you for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, exemplary or punitive damages, losses or causes of action, or lost revenue, lost profits, lost business or sales, or any other type of damage, whether based in contract or tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of, or the inability to use, or the performance of, our website or the content or material or functionality through our website, even if we are advised of the possibility of such damages.
Certain jurisdictions do not allow limitation of liability or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. In such jurisdictions, some or all of the above disclaimers, exclusions, or limitations, may not apply to you and our liability will be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
You agree to defend and indemnify us, and hold us and our affiliates harmless,, and our and their respective directors, officers, agents, contractors, and employees against any losses, liabilities, claims, expenses (including legal fees) in any way arising from, related to or in connection with your use of our website, your violation of the Terms, or the posting or transmission of any materials on or through the website by you, including but not limited to, any third party claim that any information or materials provided by you infringe upon any third party proprietary rights.
9. Entire Agreement
The Terms and any documents expressly referred to in them represent the entire agreement between you and us in relation to the subject matter of the Terms and supersede any prior agreement, understanding or arrangement between you and us, whether oral or in writing. Both you and we acknowledge that, in entering into these Terms, neither you nor we have relied on any representation, undertaking or promise given by the other or implied from anything said or written between you and us prior to such Terms, except as expressly stated in the Terms.
Our failure or delay to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. A waiver by us of any default will not constitute a waiver of any subsequent default. No waiver by us is effective unless it is communicated to you in writing. If you breach these Terms and we do not take action, that will not affect our ability to rely on these Terms later.
Any headings and titles herein are for convenience only.
If any of the provisions of the Terms are determined by any competent authority or a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable, such provision will to that extent be severed from the remaining Terms, which will continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law. Only the provisions deemed invalid, unlawful or unenforceable, will be removed from the Terms and such shall not affect the rest of the Terms. The remaining provisions of the Terms will continue to be valid and enforceable.
13. Orders may be placed with us via this site.
Please note that your placing of an order via this site will constitute an offer by you, which may or may not be accepted by us. None of the products advertised on the Site constitute a binding offer by us but is rather an invitation to you to make us an offer. Acceptance of your offer to buy products from us will be confirmed or declined by us and we will communicate this to you accordingly. Amongst the information that we will require in order to process any order by you are the following:
a. Your full name;
b. A valid delivery address (and not a P.O. Box address);
c. Your e-mail address;
d. Your telephone number;
e. If using a credit or debit card, details related to the valid credit or debit card and including the card-holder’s name, the card number and expiry date; and
f. Details of the products you wish to purchase.
14. By placing an order with us, you undertake and confirm to us that:
g. You accept these Terms;
h. You are 18 years of age or older;
i. All information that you provide to us is true, complete and accurate;
j. If using a credit or debit card, you are lawfully permitted to use the credit or debit card, details of which you have provided to us; and
k. The relevant account contains sufficient funds to cover the cost of your purchases.
15. We reserve the right to request additional information in order to process your order, including formal documentary identification from you or verification of your right to use any credit/debit card used to place an order with us. We also reserve the right to decline any offer you make to purchase products at our sole discretion.
16. As stated in paragraph 2 above, the prices quoted on the site are subject to change from time to time. The current price for any product shown on the site represents the price it is intended you will be charged. Any variation to the price shown will be made available to you, and accepted by you, before your order is accepted by us.
17. We have taken reasonable precautions to try to ensure that prices quoted on this site are correct and that all products have been fairly described. However, when ordering products through this site, please note:
l. packaging may vary from that shown on the site and the weight, dimensions and capacities shown on the site are approximates only;
m. the actual colours you see may be affected by your monitor and we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any colour will accurately reflect the colour of the product you collect;
n. Certain products displayed on the site are subject to availability and order quotas that may apply. We will advise you of any such restrictions as they apply to any order that you place. We cannot guarantee that all products shown on the site are in stock and are available to order but we will use our reasonable endeavours to meet your requirements.
18. All card payments are subject to authorisation by your card issuer. During the purchasing process, you will be asked to complete your payment details. All fields must be completed. We, or third parties engaged on our behalf, will validate your credit or debit card before accepting your order. We will not accept your order if your card is declined at any stage during the processing of your order. All credit or debit card holders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. We will not be liable for any delay or failure by you to place a valid order if the issuer of your credit or debit card refuses to authorise payment to us. A secure service is provided for us by a third party supplier when you submit your credit or debit card number to us. If you choose to use our security services as detailed, your credit or debit card information shall be encrypted prior to its being submitted to us. Notwithstanding these security procedures, there are always risks associated with internet communications and credit or debit card use over which we have no control and we expressly disclaims, in so far as legally permissible, responsibility for any loss or damage arising out of the theft, loss or delay of information provided by you to us.
All orders are subject to product availability. If an item is not in stock at the time you place your order, we will notify you and refund you the total amount of your order, using the original method of payment.
We will not be liable for ensuring personal delivery to you in the event of any false or misleading information given to us on the delivery of the products, including for example where a third party claims to be the intended recipient. If there is nobody available to accept delivery, we will deliver the products to a local post office where you can collect the products and issue you with a notice to this effect. Please note that collection from post offices is subject to the terms and conditions of the post office.
19. Delivery Location
Items offered on our website are only available for delivery to addresses in Canada and continental United States. We also accept orders from international customers who are shipping to addresses in Canada and continental United States only. Any shipments outside of Canada and Continental United States are not available at this time.
20. Delivery Time
We will deliver the products to the address you provided to us when you were placing your order. Unless there are exceptional circumstances, we make every effort to fulfill your order within seven  business days of the date of your order. Business day mean Monday to Friday, except holidays. Please note we do not ship on Saturdays and Sundays. This is subject, however, to any delays that might unavoidably occur, including for example if products are out of stock or in the case of an event of force majeure.
We will endeavour to deliver multiple products purchased by you in one delivery, subject to the foregoing. In any event, we will ensure that all products are delivered within 30 days of the relevant order or else we will refund the price paid in full. If there is an excessive delay in products being delivered, please contact us at email@example.com with full details of the particular order and we will investigate the delay.
An estimated delivery time will be provided to you once your order is placed. Delivery times are estimates and commence from the date of shipping, rather than the date of order. Delivery times are to be used as a guide only and are subject to the acceptance and approval of your order.
Please note that date of delivery may vary due to carrier shipping practices, delivery location, method of delivery, and the items ordered. Products may also be delivered in separate shipments.
21. Delivery Instructions
You can provide special delivery instructions on the check-out page of our website.
22. Shipping Costs
Shipping costs are based on the weight of your order and the delivery method. To find out how much your order will cost, simple add the items you would like to purchase to your cart, and proceed to the checkout page. Once at the checkout screen, shipping charges will be displayed. Additional shipping charges may apply to remote areas or for large or heavy items. You will be advised of any charges on the checkout page.
Sales tax is charged according to the province or territory to which the item is shipped.
23. Damaged Items in Transit
If there is any damage to the packaging on delivery, contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions about the delivery and shipment or your order, please contact us at email@example.com
Returns and Exchanges of Products
25. We make no warranty or representation as to the quality of any products sold or their fitness for a particular purpose or their conformity with any description or sample and we are not responsible for damage or loss of any kind whatsoever caused directly or indirectly by the products supplied. If any product you purchase from us is defective, you should notify us immediately. On a best effort basis, we will dispatch a replacement product to the address supplied by you. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
26. Subject to the conditions and the circumstances set out hereunder, we accept cancellations, returns and exchanges.
27. Provided you have not taken delivery of the product, when you place an order with us, you have thirty (30) calendar days to cancel your purchase from the date you place your order, without any obligation to provide any reason. In the unlikely event that your order has not been delivered within thirty (30) calendar days of the date that you placed the order with us, you may cancel any undelivered order after thirty (30) calendar days only by providing reasons acceptable to us and at our sole discretion for the cancellation. Where you validly cancel your order or purchase as set out herein, we will refund you within thirty (30) working days of you exercising your right.
28. Sale or discounted items are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged. Only regular priced items may be refunded or exchanged, subject to the conditions and the circumstances set out hereunder. We also reserve the right to have some other items designated as being non-refundable and non-exchangeable for various reasons which reasons we may disclose only at our sole discretion. Please refer to these Terms and Conditions for an updated list of the items that have been designated as being non-refundable and non-exchangeable. At present, the items that have been designated as being non-refundable and non-exchangeable include:
29. You cannot return any product for a refund or for an exchange where the product has been used in any way. We do not accept returns or exchanges on any used product or any product that has been modified or altered from its original state. To be eligible for a return or an exchange, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. In the event that a returned order has items missing, the return request may be refused, or the value of the missing materials, may be deducted from the total credit amount.
30. If you have taken delivery of the product, but provided that you have not used the products in any way, you have thirty (30) calendar days from the date of delivery of your order to return your purchase for a refund, without any obligation to provide any reason. Any unopened item in its original packaging may be returned within thirty (30) calendar days from the date of the delivery of your purchase with a valid receipt or proof of purchase, without any obligation to provide any reason for returning the item.
31. After thirty (30) calendar days of taking delivery of the product, you cannot return the product for a refund unless the item delivered by us to you is defective. If thirty (30) calendar days or more have passed since you took delivery of your purchase, we cannot offer you a refund or an exchange unless it is determined by us and at our sole discretion that the item delivered by us to you is defective. If you received a defective item from us, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with details of the order, details of the product, the defect and the reasons why you are returning the products after thirty (30) calendar days. We will fully examine the information you provide and notify you via e-mail, within a reasonable period of time, whether the defect is verified, whether we are satisfied with the reasons you have provided for the late communication and whether you are entitled to a refund or a replacement as a result of the defect. If you are entitled to a replacement or refund, we will replace the product or refund the purchase price, using the original method of payment.
32. Where payments were made for your product using PayPal, the thirty (30) calendar days in paragraph 21 above may be extended under certain circumstances to sixty (60) calendar days. You will have to contact PayPal to determine the circumstances where the thirty (30) calendar days may be so extended to sixty (60) calendar days. In cases where you did not receive the product that you paid for or you received a product which does not match the product that you paid for, you may start a dispute through PayPal Resolution Center within forty-five (45) calendar days of paying for the product. In such a situation of a dispute made through PayPal Resolution Center, we may be willing to extend your right to a refund up to sixty (60) calendar days after you paid for the product.
33. If you have taken delivery of the product, but provided that you have not used the products in any way, you also have thirty (30) calendar days from the date of delivery of your order to exchange the products in your order for other products. Provided you have not used the products in any way, you can exchange any product in your order for other products of similar value within the same calendar days as set out in paragraph 21 above for returns.
34. Where you validly return the product for a refund, we will refund you within thirty (30) working days of you exercising your right, subject to the following procedure:
b. Once you notify us of your intention to return the product, we shall send you a “return package pack”, which shall contain clear instructions on what actions are to be taken by you for the return of the product; and
c. You must ensure that the product is posted to the address provided by us using the “return package pack” within fifteen (15) calendar days of receipt of the “return package pack” and you must provide proof of your order and purchase. Your request cannot be processed without the proof of your order and purchase.
d. You are solely responsible for shipping and handling (S&H) charges on all returns. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning the product. Shipping costs on all returns are non-refundable.
e. We will not be responsible for any products while they are in transit and being returned to us. When returning products to us, you should retain proof of postage. If you are shipping an item over $75.00, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We do not guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
f. Upon receipt of the returned item, we will fully examine it and notify you via email, within a reasonable period of time, whether you are entitled to a return. If you are entitled to a return, we will refund your purchase price and a credit of that amount will automatically be applied to your original method of payment.
g. If PayPal was used to effect your payment, your PayPal account will be credited for the return amount. There are no fees for using PayPal. If your PayPal account is no longer active, please advise us by calling 1-647-818-1382. Refunds are in the same currency and at the same conversion rate as the original payment.
h. For purchases made with a credit card, the same card used to make the purchase will be credited with the refund. The credit will be made within fifteen (15) business days of us receiving and verifying the returned merchandise.
i. We offer free shipping on our products but may have offered shipping and handling (S&H) charges on some products. Where such was charged, the shipping and handling charges are non-refundable; however, we will gladly refund your original shipping cost if you are returning an item because of an error on our part or we have determined that the product is defective.
35. To follow-up on the status of your return, please contact us at email@example.com.
37. Identifying Purposes
As part of our order process, we collect some information from you which we will use to fulfil your order. Some of this information may be your Personal Data or Personal Information. Any Personal Data collected from you will be used only to provide the information, goods and services offered through our website to you, for billing and order fulfillment. We normally collect, use and disclose Personal Information to provide you with the product or service you have requested and to offer you additional products and services we believe you might be interested in. The purposes for which we collect Personal Information will be identified before or at the time we collect the information. In certain circumstances, the purposes for which information is collected may be clear, and consent may be implied, such as where your name, address and payment information is provided as part of the order process.
Knowledge and consent are required for the collection, use or disclosure of Personal Information except where required or permitted by law. Providing us with your Personal Information is always your choice. However, your decision not to provide certain information may limit our ability to provide you with our products or services. We will not require you to consent to the collection, use, or disclosure of information as a condition to the supply of a product or service, except as required to be able to supply the product or service.
39. Limiting Collection
The Personal Information collected will be limited to those details necessary for the purposes identified by us. With your consent, we may collect Personal Information from you in person, over the telephone or by corresponding with you via mail, facsimile, or the Internet.
40. Limiting Use, Disclosure and Retention
Personal Information may only be used or disclosed for the purpose for which it was collected unless you have otherwise consented, or when it is required or permitted by law. Personal Information will only be retained for the period of time required to fulfill the purpose for which we collected it or as may be required by law.
Personal Information will be maintained in as accurate, complete and up-to-date form as is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it is to be used.
42. Safeguarding Customer Information
Personal Information will be protected by security safeguards that are appropriate to the sensitivity level of the information. We take all reasonable precautions to protect your Personal Information from any loss or unauthorized use, access or disclosure.
We will make information available to you about our policies and practices with respect to the management of your Personal Information.
44. Customer Access
Upon request, you will be informed of the existence, use and disclosure of your Personal Information, and will be given access to it. You may verify the accuracy and completeness of your Personal Information, and may request that it be amended, if appropriate. However, in certain circumstances permitted by law, we will not disclose certain information to you. For example, we may not disclose information relating to you if other individuals are referenced or if there are legal, security or commercial proprietary restrictions.
45. Handling Customer Complaints and Suggestions
46. Additional Information
Regardless of where you are located, the Terms and Conditions herein and the relationship between you and us shall be governed by the laws of the Province of Ontario in Canada.
If you access this site from a country other than Canada, you are responsible for compliance with relevant local laws and regulations. You must not access this site from countries where such access or the contents of this site are illegal.
Any disputes, actions or proceedings relating to the Terms or your access to or use of our website must be brought before the courts of the Province of Ontario and in the City of Toronto and you irrevocably consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of such courts. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of Canadian courts.
Notwithstanding this, you agree that we may at our sole discretion apply for injunctive remedies (or other equivalent types of urgent legal remedy) in any jurisdiction where we reasonably deem such action to be appropriate.
48. We will not be liable for any breach of these Terms caused by circumstances beyond our control.
49. You may not assign, sub-license or otherwise transfer any of your rights under these Terms.
Questions and Concerns
Please send all questions, comments and feedback to us at firstname.lastname@example.org